Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Office management for our US-Team in Boston/Framingham
- Single point of contact to our marketing & event team in our headquarter in Augsburg/Germany
- Responsible for marketing material and its storage
- Schedule and organize new events for the US-Team
- Responsible for references, success stories, white papers as well as social media activities
- Increase inside sales activities in order to gather new leads
You would be the best fit for us if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years of professional administrative experience
- Demonstrated outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Lead generation experience would be a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Occasional travel will be required
We offer more than just a job, we offer a career, comprehensive salary, outstanding benefits including health insurance for you and your family, 401k with 50% match and 22 vacation days per year.
Please send us your complete application including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.