baramundi Argus Cockpit
Administrators must keep an eye on the status of one or more various IT environments around the clock - a titanic task. The Titan Argus can help them here: This tireless guard from Greek mythology, equipped with hundreds of eyes, is the inspiration for the baramundi Argus Cockpit.
baramundi's Argus Cockpit provides a cloud-based dashboard for the baramundi Management Suite. Argus Cockpit allows IT administrators to control the performance of their bMS environment(s) from any web-enabled device with a clear visual user interface. This solution is multi-client capable, so a company's location or multiple locations as well as a customer system or multiple customer systems can be monitored “with the eyes of Argus.”
- IT system status is available anywhere and anytime in the browser
- No VPN or additional infrastructure necessary
- Quick recognition of failed job instances
- Quick identification of problems in individual bServer services
- Uses the most modern cloud technology and hosting in Europe
- Scalable and available globally
- Responsive dashboard views for desktop and mobile browsers
- Ideal for system houses and larger companies with distributed/international headquarters with an overview of information per client/customer or location
- bMS release-independent updates for new functions and bug fixes multiple times a year
- Status view for bServer services
- Status view for bMS job instances
- Activate/deactivate synchronizing information to Argus Cockpit at any time
- Data processed and transmitted in conformity with data privacy
- Protection against unauthorized access thanks to proven security standards
baramundi Argus Cockpit is available on any Internet-enabled platform.
Are you already using the baramundi Management Suite and would like to test the Argus Cockpit?
Put an inquiry to our sales staff now!
You are not yet a baramundi customer? Find out how you can benefit from baramundi Argus Cockpit and the other bMS modules and request a free 30-day fully functional trial version.
On a 75 inch monitor in my office, the module shows me the most important bMS status information of the servers at all our locations. This gives me a constant overview if there are any escalations. The advantage is to quickly identify problems and to intervene before an employee on site notices the problem.
Torben Bookmann, Organization Manager Möbel Rieger
Administrators who are responsible for more than one baramundi Management Server in their IT infrastructure often face a dilemma: How can you monitor baramundi jobs and bServer services that work on independent systems when working outside the company network?
Maintaining several VPN connections to the respective servers is both confusing and challenging to implement. In addition, one can only access from equipped work areas. This is normally too much effort for a short system status check.
baramundi Argus Cockpit provides simultaneous monitoring of several IT environments managed with the baramundi Management Suite. Administrators in multiple company locations and Managed Service Providers (MSP) who are responsible for multiple customer environments can monitor the status of all their systems directly in a single user interface. Argus Cockpit provides information on whether there is an action required for one of the connected systems, and enables fast detection of how the interruption of the regular process came about.
Information on the performance of connected systems comes from an MS Azure environment overseen by baramundi. This eliminates the need to establish a direct VPN connection to managed networks. Needed data can be retrieved directly in a dashboard view using the browser of any current, web-enabled device. With this responsive view, IT administrators have access to relevant IT environment data and its key figures anytime and anywhere.
Mobile view of the dashboard
Secure user registration and login
Job information with status
Detailed status of the bServer services
Detailed warnings and error messages of individual job instances