GET TO KNOW US PERSONALLY AT AN EVENT NEAR YOU
The ground is shifting for IT infrastructure and operations (I&O). The adoption of fast-moving technologies and methodologies — from cloud, edge computing and the Internet of Things (IoT) to DevOps and AIOps — are cutting across the functional roles of typical I&O teams, challenging their skills and demanding a new kind of dexterity. The traditional data center may be waning, but IT infrastructure and operations — increasingly digital and distributed — aren’t going away.
Attend Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2019 and see how to accelerate innovation and agility in a hybrid world and enable your organization’s digital future.
Visit baramundi and experience live the benefits of integrated endpoint management with our solution. Discover how you can automate time-consuming routine jobs!
- IT operations
- Data center and IT infrastructure
- IT leader
- Increase your knowledge of all things cloud, from migration tactics, vendor selection and cost optimization to IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Invest in the skills and technologies you need to deliver and manage cloud and noncloud services in a hybrid world.
- Redefine the role and relevance of IT operations in a dynamic digital environment.
- Expand the boundaries of I&O security, from DevSecOps and cloud security to cybersecurity, disaster recovery and data privacy.
- Capitalize on emerging trends, including artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning (ML) and edge computing.
- Cultivate cultural change with new I&O leadership practices for the digital age.
December 9 - December 12, 2019
3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109