Shape your future with a job with baramundi USA
baramundi software, the creators of the “baramundi Management Suite, is a leading provider of endpoint management software solutions. Headquartered in Augsburg, Germany, our easy to use product and a comprehensive range of services is what sets us apart from other companies. As part of our lasting rapid growth, we established a subsidiary in Greater Boston Area, Framingham, MA in 2017.
Are you up for a challenge? Use this opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic and highly qualified international team working in a highly dynamic environment. We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team. And we can hardly wait for you to start in a full-time position as:
Presales Consultant / Sales Engineer (m/f/d) USA
for our Boston-Framingham Office, MA
baramundi software USA Inc. is looking for a very passionate Presales Consultant / Sales Engineer (m/f/d) who is seeking an opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic environment and is eager to participate in the development of an awestriking corporate culture. The objective of this position is to deliver a breathtaking presales experience to potential customers before, during and after a POC. The Presales Consultant reports to the Country Manager on a regular basis and shares the expertise and learnings out of the POCs with the entire team to adjust measurements in order to reach the company’s and team’s objectives.
- Pre-sales activities on-site and remotely
- Assist potential customers during POC and ensure their engagement with the product
- Participate in roadshows and trade fairs, domestic, internationally, in person, virtually or hybrid
- Work closely with all participating teams during the sales cycle and answer deep dive technical questions
- Assists Consulting and Support with workshops and support tickets if needed and possible
- Keeping track of ongoing and finished POC and ensure all technical questions have been addressed
- Technical contact for the resellers in the USA support in their projects
- Several years of professional experience working with Unified Endpoint Management Solutions
- Deep knowledge of UEM and implementation experience is preferred or ability to generate deep and broad knowledge of the product in short period of time
- Experience selling technically
- Experience with software solutions and/or in a client facing B2B role with proven success in client relationship development and management.
- Up to 60% travel when pandemic travel ban is lifted
- Job training may include a short period stay in Germany at baramundi global headquarters
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date
We are looking forward to hearing from you!