Shape your future with a job with baramundi USA
baramundi software, the creators of the “baramundi Management Suite", is a leading provider of endpoint management software solutions. Headquartered in Augsburg, Germany, our easy to use product and a comprehensive range of services is what sets us apart from other companies. As part of our lasting rapid growth, we established a subsidiary in Boston Framingham USA in 2017.
Are you up for a challenge? Use this opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic and highly qualified international team working in a highly dynamic environment. We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team in the US. And we can hardly wait for you to start in a full-time position as:
Principal (Presales) Consultant (m/f/d) USA
for our Boston-Framingham Office, MA or remote
baramundi software USA Inc. is looking for a very passionate Principal (Presales) Consultant (m/f/d) who is seeking an opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic environment and is eager to participate in the development of an awestriking corporate culture. The objective of this position is to advance the technical team members and co-workers to never reached heights. Also deliver a breathtaking presales experience to potential customers before, during and after a POC. Being an inspiration to the existing baramundi client base and to develop those into devoted fans of the product. The Principal (Presales) Consultant reports to the Country Manager on a regular basis and shares the expertise to adjust measurements in order to reach the company’s and team’s objectives.
- Technical leadership of the technical team in the USA and further development of the team members
- Consulting and pre-sales activities on-site and remotely
- Assist potential customers during POC and ensure their engagement with the product
- Participate in roadshows and trade fairs, domestic, internationally, in person, virtually or hybrid
- Work closely with all participating teams during the sales cycle and answer deep dive technical questions
- Keeping track of ongoing and finished POC and ensure all technical questions have been addressed
- Technical contact for the resellers in the USA including the development of a partner training concept
- Several years of professional experience working with Unified Endpoint Management Solutions
- Deep knowledge of UEM and implementation experience is preferred or ability to generate deep and broad knowledge of the product in short period of time
- Experience in taking responsibility for co-worker’s skill development
- Experience with software solutions and/or in a client facing B2B role with proven success in client relationship development and management.
- Up to 60% travel when pandemic travel ban is lifted
- A designated Sponsor will assist new colleague during first weeks with the company
- Part of the job training will occur at the German headquarter in Augsburg, Bavaria
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date, by e-mail to: jobs(at)baramundi.com
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. You send your data to us encrypted via PGP Public Key to firstname.lastname@example.org. PGP/MIME must be used as the encryption method.
Unfortunately, we cannot consider paper applications.
We look forward to hearing from you!