baramundi Argus Cockpit
Administrators often have the titanic task of keeping an eye on the status of one or more IT environments around the clock. Named for Argus, the tireless, all-seeing Titan giant of Greek mythology, the cloud-based baramundi Argus Cockpit clearly displays the status of bMS environments on any web-enabled device.
Administrators responsible for two or more baramundi Management Servers often face a dilemma: How can you monitor the status of bMS jobs and server states from outside of the network? It’s confusing and challenging to maintain multiple VPN connections to different servers, as well as overly complicated for a quick status check.
- IT system status is available anywhere and anytime in the browser
- No VPN or additional infrastructure necessary
- Quick overview of current jobs
- Multi-tenant capable to monitor multiple company locations or MSP customer networks.
- Uses the most modern cloud technology and hosting in Europe
- Scalable and available globally
- Responsive dashboard views for desktop and mobile browsers
- Ideal for system houses and larger companies with distributed/international headquarters with an overview of information per client/customer or location
- bMS release-independent updates for new functions and bug fixes multiple times a year
- Status view for bServer services
- Status view for bMS job instances
- Activate/deactivate synchronizing information to Argus Cockpit at any time
- Data processed and transmitted in conformity with data privacy
- Protection against unauthorized access thanks to proven security standards
baramundi Argus Cockpit is available on any Internet-enabled platform.
Are you already using the baramundi Management Suite and would like to test the Argus Cockpit?
Put an inquiry to our sales staff now!
You are not yet a baramundi customer? Find out how you can benefit from baramundi Argus Cockpit and the other bMS modules and request a free 30-day fully functional trial version.
On a 75 inch monitor in my office, the module shows me the most important bMS status information of the servers at all our locations. This gives me a constant overview if there are any escalations. The advantage is to quickly identify problems and to intervene before an employee on site notices the problem.
Torben Bookmann, Organization Manager Möbel Rieger
Administrators who are responsible for more than one baramundi Management Server in their IT infrastructure often face a dilemma: How can you monitor baramundi jobs and bServer services that work on independent systems when working outside the company network?
Maintaining several VPN connections to the respective servers is both confusing and challenging to implement. In addition, one can only access from equipped work areas. This is normally too much effort for a short system status check.
baramundi Argus Cockpit provides simultaneous monitoring of two or more IT environments managed with the baramundi Management Suite. Administrators with multiple company locations and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) responsible for a mix of customer environments can monitor the status of all systems in a single dashboard display. Argus Cockpit provides information on whether action is required and shows details about potential system interruptions.
Information on the performance of connected systems comes from an MS Azure environment overseen by baramundi. This eliminates the need to establish a direct VPN connection to managed networks. Needed data can be retrieved directly in a dashboard view using the browser of any current, web-enabled device. With this responsive view, IT administrators have access to relevant IT environment data and its key figures anytime and anywhere.
Full control with the Argus Cockpit Dashboard
Argus Cockpit on the road in the Mobile Dashboard view
Secure user registration and login
Job information with status
Detailed status of the bServer services
Complete overview of job status
Monitor individual key figures with Universal Dynamic Groups (UDG)