Implement roll-outs error-free with minimal effort
Whether it’s a small patch or a completely new installation of the operating system, once the network has reached a certain size, even the smallest changes take a lot of time when done manually.
Those two examples provide more than enough reason to find a better solution. It’s more than a case of the immense amount of time required. You also have to worry about errors, exceptions and overall performance. How do you get feedback? Who is authorized to make software changes, and how does a roll-out affect the end-user experience?
Know what is and what is not
- Clearly record the status of endpoint hardware and software
- Easily record new and existing devices and spot unauthorized endpoints
- See current software and firmware versions at a glance
Document and distribute licenses accurately
- Determine application usage levels
- Efficient, low-stress audits thanks to clear documentation of license usage
- Manage costs by avoiding over- or under-licensing
Install software comprehensively and transparently
- Automate virtually any software installation with easy drag & drop scripting
- See exactly how, when and if installations completed successfully
- Install software unobtrusively in background or overnight without bothering users.
Deploy updates promptly, automatically and reliably
- Comply with IT security guidelines using device security profiles
- Control which programs users can install or launch without authorization
- Automatically find security gaps with automated vulnerability scanning
- Automate OS updates with immediate results reporting (Windows, MacOS, iOS or Android, including applications)
Automated & customizable installation of any software on any number of computers
Comprehensive overview of all licenses
Complete control over all installed programs
Automated software maintenance
Automate software installations on any device with the same precision and control as if done manually.
See precisely which hardware, firmware and software versions are in use.
Easily update and maintain accurate software licensing data.
Determine software usage and identify little or unused applications to save license costs
Test and install Windows updates promptly.
Deploy patches and updates for all 3rd-party applications.
Enroll and manage mobile devices using IT and security practices consistent with existing endpoint management policies