The Getting Started workshop is the basis for introduction of the baramundi Management Suite in your company. In this workshop we review your current situation and draw up a concept for initial installation and configuration of the bMS based on your infrastructure and requirements. We will support you during the set-up process and provide initial training on the suite.
- Inventory of the infrastructure
- Installation of the baramundi Management server
- Incorporation of the systems to be administered
- Basic training on the baramundi Management Center
- Installation of the baramundi Management agents
- Setup of synchronization jobs
- Setup of relays for wake on LAN and PXE
- Adjustment of the baramundi Management Suite (configuration and infrastructure)
A preconfigured server system for the installation – we will send you a checklist in good time so that you can prepare yourself for the introduction as best as possible.
1/2 to 1 day, depending on preparation and adjustments to the infrastructure.