Getting Started Workshop
The Getting Started workshop is the basis for introduction of the baramundi Management Suite in your company. In this workshop we review your current situation and draw up a concept for initial installation and configuration of the bMS based on your infrastructure and requirements. We will support you during the set-up process and provide initial training on the suite.
- Inventory of the infrastructure
- Installation of the baramundi Management server
- Incorporation of the systems to be administered
- Basic training on the baramundi Management Center
- Installation of the baramundi Management agents
- Setup of synchronization jobs
- Setup of relays for wake on LAN and PXE
- Adjustment of the baramundi Management Suite (configuration and infrastructure)
A preconfigured server system for the installation – we will send you a checklist in good time so that you can prepare yourself for the introduction as best as possible.
1/2 to 1 day, depending on preparation and adjustments to the infrastructure.