You have your IT budget in mind and are trying to use cost-efficient software wherever possible. The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is your tool of choice when it comes to managing your IT. However, you discover that:
- You need more personnel
- Your IT team will spend a lot of its time on configuring and handling SCCM
- Integrating it into your structures and work processes is so extensive that it would be very difficult to switch to another client management solution.
You wish to continue to use the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. To use it more effectively and efficiently, you wish to add missing functions and cost-saving, automated mechanisms.
baramundi SCCM Edition expands your SCCM by adding additional functions that help to facilitate the management of your IT, reduce costs, and save time. From there, you can then install any software you like with an installation mechanism of your choosing – independently of AD groups.
You always have an overview of installed hardware and software, know what licenses are available, and can carry out all administrative steps, even with users still logged in. Software that is often required and which is intended to be installed individually can be easily made available in a kiosk. A well-documented interface allows for straightforward integration with ticketing systems.
You can automate numerous processes and always have an overview of all tasks and their status. You learn immediately if a job was successful or not, and can also identify the causes of any errors straight away. You always know if your distributed SCCM jobs have been successful. Instead of just distributing your clients and software, you can also now actually manage them.
You gain a clear overview and more freedom in managing your IT environment with a lower investment of time, money and manpower:
- Central and individual distribution of software with flexible installation procedures
- Creation of hardware and software license inventories
- Automation of all kinds of tasks and workflows
- Distribution of preconfigured operating systems
Integrate professional features into your Microsoft SCCM with the baramundi SCCM Edition.