Get the the Forrester Wave™ UEM report for free
Forrester’s analysis of the 13 most significant UEM software providers including baramundi will help you choose the right solution if:
- You're an SMB with 100 to 50K Windows, Mac, iOS and Android endpoints and want a concise analysis of UEM solutions backed with excellent support.
- You want comprehensive and consistent control of Windows updates, mobile devices, and third-party patching.
- You want to automate routine and time-consuming tasks and free IT staff for new projects.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Analysts and customers agree: baramundi’s reputation for superior customer support is well-deserved. We like what we do and work hard to improve continuously.
- INTUITIVE AND CONSISTENT ENDPOINT MANAGEMENT
Our real-time interface enables admins to deploy updates and patches from any location using a consistent and familiar workflow.
- EASY & EFFECTIVE AUTOMATION
The Forrester Wave UEM report highlights the easy-to-use power of baramundi Automation Studio for creating customized, drag-and-drop scripts to handle routine tasks and free admins for new and higher-value projects.
The baramundi UEM solution delivers maximum value in three core areas:
- INTUITIVE OPERATION
- TRANSPARENCY & COMPLIANCE
- SECURITY AUTOMATION
Our customers say that one of the most important benefits of the baramundi Management Suite (bMS) is automated vulnerability detection and remediation through universal patch management. ROI starts on Day One – literally! bMS setup and deployment typically takes less than a day for networks ranging from 100 to 20,000+ desktop, laptop, Windows, Mac or mobile endpoints.
of our clients stay loyal to us over the long term
Why? Because we take care of our customers!
Responsive and experienced support begins with rapid bMS deployment and continues with a range of services. We offer expert training, custom consulting, and an in-depth knowledgebase continuously expanded by the dedicated community of baramundi users. IT admins worldwide help each other and contribute directly to the development of new and enhanced capabilities delivered in twice-annual bMS updates.
Watch Dirk Müller, our Director Support & MSW, explaining the baramundi support's excellent results in the The Forrester Wave™: Unified Endpoint Management, Q4 2019.
We recently expanded bMS with new features released after publication of the Forrester Wave™ report:
- Native encryption for Windows 10 systems : baramundi Defense Control enables you to easily manage Microsoft BitLocker for reliable and consistent encryption.
- Additional security options : Application and Device Guard through our partner DriveLock add to the security features in our own File and FullDisk Encryption modules.
- New BYOD and COPE capabilities: Cleanly and securely separate company and private user content via native container solutions on Android and iOS devices.
Fields marked * are mandatory.