baramundi Disaster Recovery
Damaged hard drives or stolen notebooks – whether you respond to this problem with a few mouseclicks or with a rush of adrenaline depends on the answer to one small question: did you activate baramundi Disaster Recovery?
- Backs up complete partitions as a binary image during ongoing operation
- Enables restore in identical or newly created partitions
- Minimizes downtime caused by damaged hard drives, hardware loss, or virus attacks
- Allows you to set priorities between speed and minimum resource requirements in the disaster recovery plan
- Saves compressed backups locally to the system, or centrally to a server
- Easily resets systems to a defined status
baramundi Disaster Recovery supports all standard Microsoft operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2012(R2) and Windows Server 2008(R2), via native installation.
Find out whether baramundi Disaster Recovery can help you, and request a free 30-day fully functional trial version. We’ll happily demonstrate to you in person in your company how you can make the most of working with the baramundi Management Suite and how baramundi Disaster Recovery can secure your data.
Targeted Backups for your Systems
baramundi Disaster Recovery backs up complete partitions as an unmodified image quickly, securely and during ongoing operation, allowing the user to continue to work completely undisturbed. You decide where and how to back up: locally or on the server. The backup files are automatically compressed, permitting you to make optimum use of the available resources.
Restore Systems Quickly
To restore data, simply call baramundi Disaster Recovery and import your backup. This enables you to easily deal with minor and major incidents with standardized job routines. You control all tasks for backup and restore centrally from the baramundi Management Center. Easily create regular backups and, if the worst comes to the worst, restore an entire computer with just a few mouseclicks.
If you wish to back up individual user files, the best option for you is baramundi Personal Backup.