Automated and continuous network transparency
A continuously growing and changing base of hardware, software and other assets makes maintaining IT awareness and control a serious challenge.
Inadequate or outdated information results in unneeded repurchases, inaccurate planning data, tedious troubleshooting due to unknown dependencies, and increased risks from shadow IT.
Automated inventory for network transparency and easy reporting
- Maintain a current overview of all managed devices and detect unauthorized assets.
- Capture detailed data on all installed software and associated licenses.
- Quickly create and customize clear and current reports on all important KPIs.
Transparency through automated endpoint detection and network visualization
- Automatically discover and document network devices.
- Capture all device properties and refine views with filters , e.g., firmware version, installed OS, configuration details, etc.
- Quickly produce easy-to-understand network topology maps to identify dependencies and sources of errors.
Detect unused applications and optimize licensing costs
- Identify which applications are used frequently and which are rarely launched.
- Track DSGVO compliance to check employee adoption of new software.
- Optimize license utilization and costs by uninstalling unused software.
Deploy and manage mobile devices centrally
- Configure and manage all mobile devices accessing the corporate network.
- Define and enforce consistent security policies for all form factors.
- Counter shadow IT by enabling BYOD, COPE, or COSU devices with clear separation of private and corporate data.
Fully automatic data collection for all network endpoints
Comprehensive and detailed information on all components, driver versions, etc.
Simple data sharing with other applications (e.g. helpdesk software)
Powerful software license management features with GDPR compliance to protect user privacy
baramundi Inventory: Quickly and completely inventory your hardware and software
baramundi Network Devices: Automatically capture details of all SNMP-enabled network devices and easily visualize network infrastructure with topology mapping
Identify seldom used or unused applications to save licensing costs
Deploy, document and manage mobile devices using familiar and consistent endpoint management processes