IT system status at a glance
always and everywhere
The best IT admins always worries about server and endpoint status and uptime whether in the office, at home, or on the go. Keeping an eye on your own network at all times and locations is no easy task. You need the right tool!
The solution: With the Argus Cockpit, you can quickly, easily and securely check all relevant status data no matter the time or place. Have peace of mind when endpoint Job execution is trouble-free or have the ability to take action and initiate problem identification and resolution quickly.
View system status in a web browser regardless of time or location
Secure and responsive access without a VPN connection
Monitor the status of your baramundi servers at a glance
Get instant updates on Job status and quickly resolve problems
Fast, efficient and consistent IT admin UX
Assign staff monitoring responsibilities with Universal Dynamic Groups
- NEW: E-Mail notification: Notifications let you known when defined parameters are exceeded or not met. This allows you to respond immediately to outages before disruptions occur.
- Status view of bServer services and bMS Jobs: Always remain informed about all processes on your baramundi servers
- Display of endpoint device information: View detailed endpoint information at a glance at all times
- Specific thresholds values: Set your own thresholds for synchronized Universal Dynamic Groups
- Individual evaluation of IT data: Detect anomalies on all endpoints with Argus Trends
- Informative reporting: Automatically generate individual reports for your IT environments
Administrators who need to keep an eye on the status of one or more different IT environments around the clock face a titanic task. It helps to draw on the strength and skill of the titan Argus – the tireless multi-eyed guardian from Greek mythology for whom the baramundi Argus cockpit is named.
With Argus Cockpit you can keep an eye on several baramundi management servers. Administrators responsible for multiple locations in their organization, or managed service providers MSP handling multiple client IT environments can directly monitor the status of all their systems in a single, consistent and secure admin interface.
Scalable and high-performance
Whether you are managing 100 or 10,000 terminals, the Argus Cockpit provides reliable and fast information.
Modern UI with responsive views
The clean and efficient user interface of Argus Cockpit makes it easy to access and view the information you need quickly. Thanks to its responsive design, the web-based application is perfectly usable on desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones.
Access without VPN
As a cloud-based application, the Argus Cockpit is always and securely available from anywhere whether you're inside or outside the corporate network without the need for a VPN tunnel.
Data protection-compliant and secure data processing
The app ensures that neither personal nor company data is in the wrong hands. All data are end-to-end encrypted and secured by appropriate access permissions.
Continuous enhancements and updates
baramundi provides regular updates and continuously expands the Argus Cockpit with new features and improvements.