In the OS-Install workshop we work with you to take stock of your current situation and to define the desired operating system installation. During the workshop we will implement and adjust the operating system including driver integration. We will implement system-oriented applications and test the automated objects.
- Create/adjust boot environment
- Definition of standard configuration (operating system)
- Import of operating system sources
- Adjustment of operating system installation
- Inventory of hardware models (hardware integration)
- Creation of hardware model profiles
- Integration of drivers and device-specific software
- Test and acceptance
Normally 1 day depending on the operating systems, hardware profiles and drivers to be automated.
Fields marked * are mandatory.